Saturday, May 24, 2014

Swoon Worthy Saturday (2): Aiden Sorenson

Posted by BTS Rkive at Saturday, May 24, 2014
Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Stay Bookish

Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme where we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!

This Saturday I'm swooning over Aiden Sorenson from Tara Brown's White Girl Problems


5 Reasons why I love Aiden!

1. He is kind and really passionate about everything he does. I like how he is genuinely a nice guy and doesn't play around with girls. 

2. He's the type of guy who would take you to trips and would write you cute letters, and by letters I mean handwritten letters! How awesome is that? 

3. He's handsome, and has a clean cut appearance. He's European and has a British accent; now we all know that I have a thing for British accents.

4. He speaks like Shakespeare.

5. If you intend to read this book, then don't read on because this may ruin the book for you. (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!) 
What makes Aiden really special is that he is a prince. No kidding! He is the Prince of Andorra which (for those who don't know) is a small country between France and Spain.



Swoon Worthy Moments

His eyes shone and his words crackled. "I knew when I met you. It was just like Jack had said. I saw you and I couldn't stop staring no matter how ungentlemanly it was. I know we're young and I know you're scared of that. But I also know I will love you until I die and even then. I am scared of every other thing in my life aside from marrying you. You are the one thing I am certain of." He held the ring near my left hand. "Marry me?"


This is how I imagine Aiden Sorenson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...