Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Get in the mood for Maleficent!

Posted by BTS Rkive at Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Official photo. Source.

I'm very excited for Maleficient, so I came up with this post that will get everyone in the mood for the movie! Maleficent has triggered my interest ever since I learned that Angelina Jolie is playing the role of the most evil disney villain. I really can't wait to see this movie, and I hope it's good! :)


I found this Maleficent playlist that has some dark music, and I think the songs describe Maleficent's personality really well. My favorite tracks are It's a Sin and Black Sheep.


Once Upon A Dream by Lana Del Rey

Bottom Of The River by deltaraemusicsoundcloud

Gossling Hazard by summertunes

It's A Sin (Pet Shop Boys Cover) by Metric

I'm Not Your Hero by Tegan and Sara


Black Sheep by Gin Wigmore

If I Had A Heart by Fever Ray



Official photo. Source.

Next, I want to share a Maleficent make up tutorial which was uploaded by one of my favorite beauty gurus, Promise Tamang. To be honest, this video is what inspired me to create this post. That explains how random I am with my posts ideas.. heh he.. But hey, you find inspiration everywhere, right?




Another cool video I'd like to share with you guys, was posted by Chad. This one is a review and unboxing video of the Maleficent doll! I am not a doll collector, but this was really fun to watch :)



Last but not least, are some really cool Maleficent fan art that I've pinned on Pinterest.



Hope you loved reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it! So, let me know if you're excited for Maleficent, and if I was able to convince you to watch the movie. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...