Monday, April 28, 2014

Bookish Lyrics (1): Night and Day

Posted by BTS Rkive at Monday, April 28, 2014
Photo: Public Domain CC0 from Pixabay



I've just finished reading 1932 by Karen M. Cox and can't seem to have enough of it! It's a wonderful retelling of Pride and Prejudice and just made me love Mr. Darcy all the more. 

There's this scene where Darcy pulls Elizabeth into him for a dance... it's my favorite part of the book. I thought it was so sweet and romantic! They dance as "Night and Day" plays on the radio, and Darcy actually sings along. Can you imagine Mr. Darcy singing? 

I haven't heard of the song before, it's really old and jazz (not truly my type), but the author included a part of the lyrics in her novel and I just love it!


Listen to the song:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...