Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fan Art Up! (6): DIY Bookmarks

Posted by BTS Rkive at Wednesday, August 20, 2014
FAN ART UP! is a weekly feature hosted by Tabitha @ Not Yet Read.

Let me tell you a secret... well, it's not really a secret, but anyways! I LOVE cute bookmarks, but I'm not the type of person who spends money to buy them, so I make my own. :P

I created these first two nearly a year ago. There is this site - I can't remember the name :( - that shows you how to make your own corner bookmarks, so I decided to create these Dexter and Monster bookmarks. Next time I think I'll make a panda and maybe a minion.
 
I actually copied the "You fell asleep here" bookmark from this site; I thought it was so funny, and couldn't resist creating my own! As for the Eiffel Tower bookmark, I was inspired by Anna and the French Kiss.
I recently read a review by Lily @ Lily's Book Blog where she mentioned the trolls from Frozen. So, I had an idea and turned this cute little troll into a bookmark! The last one is Pucca tormenting Garu; I just love Pucca. ♥♥♥
PREVIOUS FAN ART POSTS:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...